Palo Alto Networks are proud to announce PAN-OS 8.0, their largest product and feature release to-date. Attackers and their methods have become more targeted, sophisticated and automated. To address this, security vendors must continue to evolve to meet these new threats and risks.
The launch includes more than 70 new security features that enhance all aspects of the Next-Generation Security Platform. Palo Alto Networks are building upon the existing capabilities of their natively engineered cybersecurity platform to provide organisations with the ability to safely enable applications, content and users regardless of location, prevent successful cyberattacks, simplify security operations, and safely embrace the cloud.
Watch Lee Klarich, EVP of Product Management, Palo Alto Networks, dive into what’s new in PAN-OS 8.0.
Embrace the cloud. Protect your environment. Improve performance.
From unparalleled advancements to visibility and control within cloud environments – such as AWS®, Azure® and many SaaS applications – to industry-leading credential theft and abuse prevention to automating security enforcement to faster next-generation firewall models, PAN-OS® 8.0 boasts truly significant enhancements and new capabilities across the platform.
Prevent successful cyberattacks while enhancing performance in all locations, from the network to the cloud.
PAN-OS 8.0 includes numerous enhancements that will provide organizations with significant new capabilities to prevent successful cyberattacks and secure high-performance network, endpoint and cloud environments.
- Enhances visibility, control and scale in all major clouds, such as AWS, Azure and SaaS.
- Puts a stop to sandbox-evasive malware and automates the detection of command and control.
- Greatly increases Panorama™ network security management performance, enriches context with Traps™ advanced endpoint protection logs, and automates actions and service ticketing tools, such as ServiceNow®.
- Prevents automated credential theft and abuse, built in to PAN-OS 8.0.
- Delivers high-performance new hardware, PA-5200 Series, PA-800 Series and PA-220 to address encrypted traffic and data centre consolidation, and increase internet gateway demands.
If you’d like to speak to M-Tech about the latest from Palo Alto please email email@example.com and we’ll arrange a time to chat.